Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Back to School Edition

My little girl started school yesterday! She's attending a toddler nursery school program two mornings a week. She had a fantastic first day, with minimal tears. I'm so proud of her! Enjoy these pictures of her first day.

*For those of you who are my friend on Facebook, you've seen these. Sorry for the repeat, but she was just so cute I couldn't resist posting them on the blog as well!

Dressed up in her new Back-to-School outfit!
Posing with Joseph

Posing with Daddy

Posing with Mommy!
Walking into School with Daddy
Playing in her classroom before we left



3 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't believe I will be in your shoes one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so excited!! Hope she is loving every moment of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! They are always welcome, and I always appreciate the feedback. I do my best to respond to each and every comment. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notified when I comment back. Thank you for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...